FAQ: How does Australia Freelance Market find contracts for the registered freelancers?
Australia Freelance Market puts a large amount of effort into finding potential clients for our freelancers. By the following measures, we manage to attract several thousand interested visitors a day to our Internet marketplace:
- Cooperation agreements with industry associations and professional organisations.
- PR towards the business press and trade journals.
- Communication in Internet portals and web communities, such as Facebook and Wikipedia.
- Direct communication with decision makers in HR and procurement departments.
- Advertising in print media and on the Internet, such as Chamber of Commerce Magazine, Google and Yahoo.
- Listings in Internet search engines (many top positions in Google).
- Monthly Australia Freelance Market-Newsletter (over ten thousand subscribers).
- Links from several thousand other portals and web pages.
- Presence at trade fairs and conferences.
- Care and support for our customers (a large portion of our new customers come from personal recommendations).
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here: