The Small Business Bushfire Recovery Grants – Help for freelancers
The Small Business Bushfire Recovery Grants provide eligible SMEs and freelancers funding of up to AUD 50,000.
These grants are available for clean-up and asset costs, including:
• equipment and materials to clean up
• additional labour costs
• replacing spoiled stock/goods caused by power outages
• removal and disposal of damaged goods and material
• paying trades-people to do safety inspections
• essential repairs to premises and internal fittings
• purchase or lease costs for equipment essential to immediately resume operations
• leasing of temporary premises
• replacement of stock that´s essential to immediately resume operations.
To be eligible, you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and own a small business located in a defined disaster area. Also you must intend to re-establish your business in the defined disaster area.
For eligibility information and the application process, check this.
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here:
This article was published in the Australia Freelance Market News 78.