1. Only food that does not spoil: honey
2. Only bird that can fly backwards: Hummingbird
3. The youngest pope was 11 years old.
4. Your nose and ears never stop growing
5. Iceland consumes more Coca-cola per capita than any other nation.
6. Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets in our solar system combined.
7. Hot water is heavier than cold.
8. The parachute was invented by da Vinci in 1515.
9. Pluto is no longer a planet
10. Of the 44 presidents of the USA, 4 were assassinated with 8 failed attempts. “I wonder what Workcover would say about those occupational risks?”
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here:
This article was published in the Australia Freelance Market Newsletter 57.